Friday, August 3, 2012

Georgetown University

The 1st of July I went to Washington, DC, more specifically, Georgetown University, where I spent until the 27th of July having the time of my life. There I got to take two wonderful classes, Introduction to Communications, and obviously, Photography. Also, I got to know the most wonderful people ever, from all around the world. It was truly an amazing experience that I'd love to repeat and that will stay in my heart forever.

Sadly, I didn't take a lot of pictures, which was really ridiculous mentioning that I was taking a Photography course, so please please please, bear with me and these few pictures that I have for you guys. I hope you all have been having a wonderful summer!

Georgetown University
Newseum
Funny picture. This is me.
Madame Tussauds
Baseball Game! MJL's Washington Nats VS NYC's Mets!
Guess who won? Washington Nationals!
Me and the girls. 
I am uploading it in this size because the quality is horrible.
This was at the Kennedy Center.  
Me at the Kennedy Center.
Moo. 
Kennedy Center.
Marcelle and me at the Kennedy Center. 
Me and friends at the Washington Monument.
Actually it was at the White House but it was so dark that we could barely see it, so we took this instead. 
Georgetown Street Art.
Me and some friends.  
I am fierce. 
This was taken at a old Brick House in M Street, Georgetown.
It's supposed to be from the Civil War.  
Goofy picture from the Brick House. 
Delicious macaroon we enjoyed at Paul's, M St. 


Yummers.

Red Velvet. 

Horrible quality but it's worth uploading.
This was the last night. Neither of us slept one bit, instead we pulled an all nighter, which wasn't very smart of us considering we would spent the next day in the airport but oh, it was so so worth it. I don't regret one bit.

This was my summer 2012. Full of fun, new friends, a little bit of drama, and love. I couldn't have asked for more. I love every one of these people, even though I didn't got the chance to speak to all of them, in some way, without them, my summer wouldn't have been the same.

Thank you.