Tuesday, August 21, 2012

50 years ♥

Hello! I've got some pictures for you. This weekend I went away to a little town called La Romana, where I celebrated, along with my family, the commemoration of the 50th wedding anniversary of my grandparents. Here that anniversary is called "Boda de Oro".

To celebrate, part of my family that lives in Miami, FL. came too, so we were all very happy to be enjoying these days with the people we love. 






Ain't she a cutie?



My grandparents with all their kids. (That's my mom!)










My grandma with some of her grandkids - I am the one in blue.

This was definitely a weekend to remember. It's so sad that my big sister and some of my other cousins weren't able to enjoy with us. But even though they were't present physically, they were in all of our hearts.